Menu
ppittman4
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Shocking service from Virgin

I was paying £82 for 100mb broadband, TV and phone. I upgraded to 200mb, Sky Sports, TV and phone and was quoted £79 a month for 18 months. I then asked for Sky SPorts HD to be added at an extra £7 so my total bill was to be £86 a month. This i had confirmed several times as every time i checked on-line my bill was wrong. I checked my bill on-line recently and it was £157 which was not what i was quoted. I spoke to Virgin today and they are saying they have no record of ever offering me the package of £86 and will be charging me £120 a month. You used to be able to view your history of old chats but this has conveniently been removed. My broadband speed is way under 200mb as well. So basically, I am now fuming and no idea what to do next as this is the 5th time i have had to contact virgin to discuss my bill.

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shocking service from Virgin

Hi ppittman4,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Really sorry to hear about your recent issues with your new package price and the billing being incorrect to what you were advised, also that you're experiencing slow speeds on your broadband after the upgrade.

As you have already called us 5 times regarding this issue we would like to take a look in to this matter for you. I will pop you over a private message so I can take some details.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.

0 Kudos