cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Severely overcharged.

RedundantSquash
Joining in

Hi. My contract is due to expire on 4/9/23 and I have been paying £26 a month because of the discounts I was given. I was offered a deal by a sales agent in July which I accepted but after finding out the agent misled me as to what I would be getting I cancelled it the next day. Since then my last two bills have been really screwed up. One bill shows a credit for removing V250 Broadband and then two separate charges for V350 (I was already on V350 and the agent promised me V500) as well as a £7 charge for changing my broadband and for my last two bills all of the discounts I have had for over a year have disappeared and I am being charged £57 for V350 broadband that was supposed to be a free upgrade.

I have called the customer service line 5 times and each time I get different answers. One person said that discounts slowly get lower as a contract goes on, one said I was not even in contract, and twice I have been promised a callback but no-one has called.

I am at my wit's end as it says I currently owe over £100 and noone seems willing to help. Who do I need to speak to to get help?

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi RedundantSquash,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've had with your billing. 

I am more than happy to take a look into this for you. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin