Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Services restricted

Hi can someone please help me.  All of my services were restricted today and i have a disabled son who relies greatly on his tv and games, they help keep him calm and allow us to communicate.  I have started a new job and because i don't get paid till 21 July I paid my bill (i thought on the 3june)early so i thought.  Upon checking my account, it says i missed a payment in June and have shut off all services.  I can't face calling because the call center staff speak to me in a derogatory way and are really unhelpful.  I have been a customer for a while now and wondered how i go about asking (begging) Virgin to reinstate services and give me a bit of time to clear my outstanding bill.  It states i owe £142 but some of this anount is not due till the 25th july as it is this months bill.  Can anyone suggest a plan of action because I'm really really upset and cannot think straight. Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Services restricted

Hi there @Trish1609

Thanks so much for your post - I am so sorry to hear that your services have been disconnected due to non-payment. 

We can certainly understand how essential services are to our customers and we do all in our power to ensure that services are working when you need them. 

Unfortunately when an account is restricted in this way you will need to chat with our dedicated collections team who can best advise you of your  options and will be able to assist you best. Please call us on 150/03454541111. Select option 1 from the main menu and then option1 and option 4. 

I am so sorry that we're not able to assist you with this query via our Community but please do keep us posted and let us know if we can assist you any further. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos