Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Services expensive cant be offered a better deal

disgusting service from virgin media i want to leave as im paying £110 a month for something thats costs new customers £79 been told on the phone its £800+ to leave disgusting i cant afford £110 so ur not getting another penny off me as i want to leave If i cant be offered a better deal then ill be leaving ive been a customer 7-8 years an new customers get better deals than i do thats wrong id rather be a new customer to sky than a mistreated customer to virgin media 👍🏻

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Services expensive cant be offered a better deal

Hi Mickymouse,

If you are in contract and wish to leave then the most you can be charged is £240. early-disconnection-fees 

How much is my Early Disconnection Fee?

Early Disconnection Fees vary between customers as the calculation of how much is charged depends on the services that you have, how much you pay for those services and how much of your minimum period remains for each service......... We cap the amount of the Early Disconnection Fee so that you will pay no more than £240.

Phone again, speak to retentions (thinking of leaving us) and see what price you can negotiate.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I might have to i was hoping to get a better deal but looks like ill be leaving ill give it till next week might ring again friday see what happens if not ill leave looks like ill be better treated as a new customer elsewhere rather than sticking with virgin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The new customer price is irrelevant - you’re not a new customer.

What is important is your existing customer deal which, if I am correct, is still a very good discount which you were presumably happy to take a few months ago.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've picked up better offers than new customers many times before and even recently just by re-contracting.

Make sure you speak to retention's by choosing options for leaving.

May I ask what your bundle is out of curiosity?

Matt
If I've helped please let me know 🙂

10 years in Technical Customer Service, Construction Trades and Administration - Now I'm a Furloughed Chef working Warehouse Jobs.
0 Kudos