Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Service Cancellation

Hi, I moved to another provider and cancelled my Virgin broadband with 30 days notice which was received by signature on the 27th of February at the Nottingham address under T&C section N.

I have/had a rolling contract and over 30 days have now passed but nobody has written to confirm this in anyway with a leaving date, finals bill or what to do with the Hub 2 etc which I mentioned in the letter.

Still a bill has been generated for April that mentions something about a speed upgrade I never ordered, I have not used the service since the 27th of February nor do I intend too.

I have a dated photo and/or scan of letter (if required), though I know I can't share that here due to personal information.

Does anybody know if this is the normal for Virgin? And can someone from Virgin please look into this and confirm my leaving date?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Service Cancellation

Please message the details of the issue you have to the Virgin Media messaging service

Tel 07533 051809

If this was helpful, please give it a thumbs up below🙂

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service Cancellation

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

It appears there was a five week notice period. I just logged in they are saying I am not with virgin media anymore so won’t need to use that txt service number.

In my case they did not give me a leaving date they just disconnect and I have 90 days before I lose my e-mails etc (the usual thing).  Just wish they communicated better.

Do you think I will hear anything about returning my Hub2?

0 Kudos