Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Seriously? A month since my install date and nothing

This is in reference to the below post as there's no traction on it anymore, yet again left in dead water and silence by Virgin.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/New-Installation-No-Support-Response/m-p/...

I had an installation date of the 7th of April, since this I had no idea what is going on, Virgin still have my money and I'm still having to run off of an ADSL connection (I'm tech support - WFH) and this seriously is not doing me any good.

I haven't been able to order with another provider because VM still haven't tried to get my line installed after the initial visit.

What can I do? - I do want virgin media but this service for a new customer is shocking

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Seriously? A month since my install date and nothing

Hi.
Send me a pm with postcode, account number and area code if you know this and I will look into it for you.
To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public
Thanks Scott

If my answer was helpful to you please mark you post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.
Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 92082 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scott,

I've PM'd you the info
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Still no movement here ( believe this is day 36 now )

0 Kudos