cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

September bill

Orrin
Joining in

My September bill dated 4th September, includes what I owe from last month and a Late Payment Charge. I have always paid via Direct Debit and having checked with my bank the Direct Debit is still set up and there was enough money to pay August so why is August on this months bill ? I have no issue paying both August and September but I am not happy with the Late Payment Charge so I expect either a revised bill or a credit into my bank account. 

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Orrin thanks for your post here although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Usually, when payments are taken this can be as a result of a customer attempting to change their payment dates and when this is done, a manual payment must be made for that particular month.

Did you change your payment date at all or request this via your My Virgin Media account?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Orrin
Joining in

I changed my bank details. In fact I went back to an account that still had a Direct Debit set up for Virgin Media but this done a full 20 days before the next payment was due to come off so I don't see why I should pay the late fee charge.

Hi @Orrin 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. A late fee is charged if the bill isn't paid in full by the time the next months is due. 

I will send you a PM though to investigate this.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill