Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Secondary account

Both myself and my wife show as secondary users when we log in to our virgin media account. There are no other users. How do we make one of us a primary account holder  so we can deal with our account 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Secondary account

You can use the forgotten username page to get a reminder of the primary username.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-reset-username-and-password

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Graham. Turns out there was a third   random profile/username registered that we didn’t know about. Must have been created back in the old blueyonder days. Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good news! 

Primary usernames from the blueyonder days can seem a bit random due to the way they were allocated after ntl/telewest rebranded as Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Graham_A

Apollogies for jumping in to the thread, I have a similar issue but none of my accounts are the primary one they all show as secondary when I log in to them. Is there a way to find the primary account holder?

0 Kudos