Menu
Frustration_x2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Secondary account madness

Hi, this issue has been ongoing for years and I'm ready for just walking away. It's ridiculous.

I have only ever had one email address and one account and it has never been taken over from anyone else yet it it still insists it's a Secondary Account so I cant access bills etc - it wont even let me make a complaint as only the Primary can do that!!!! 😡  I have phoned numerous times, and spent multiples of hours discussing this, and it has NEVER been rectified. Again, today I called, waited an hour to be answered, and the call handler just bamboozled me with jargon then fixed nothing.  

I just want to be able to make changes and access my bills - AS I SHOULD BE ABLE TO! 

Can anyone please help before I literally rip the hair from my head?? Please??

Thanks
Neil 

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Secondary account madness

Hi Frustration_x2, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with your email address showing as a secondary account. 

Can you please confirm if you have made any changes to the account recently or moved home?

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Frustration_x2
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, No. No changes have been made and we haven't moved home. It's been like this some time now and nobody seems to be able to fix it for some reason.

Thanks
Neil
0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply. 

I would be happy to take a look in to this from our side as an IT ticket made be needed to rectify this. 

I'll pop you over a private message now and this will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos