Menu
aqua_plumb
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Secondary account holder

Really struggling with virgin media... as is half the population no doubt but having problems with non existent connection speeds, 4.89mbps download and 5.93mbps upload, so was advised to check package and upon signing in I'm met with this is a secondary account you do not have the required permissions. I can't even see a bill. I am the only account holder so who is Primary account holder, and how do I make myself it. I have tried to call 150, lol and just keep being told to try later.... 

Any useful ways to rectify the account status so I can atleaset see what my download speeds should be before I start grilling them on this later

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Secondary account holder

Hi aqua_plumb,

Thank you for reaching our to us in our community and welcome., I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your connection but haven't been abled to do diagnostics as cannot get online die to not recognising your email as primary.

I have had a look at things our end and cannot see anything which will be causing the issues you are experiencing, in regards to checking the correct email is showing as primary this is something that will require account access and clearing security, I will be happy tom help.

I will send you a invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope tp accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos