Menu
Suzidv
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Secondary Account

When I log in, it says I am the secondary account holder but I have recently successfully changed my package on the phone OK and I have always been the primary account holder.  I cannot access bills or review my package at present.  I flagged it up whilst on the call to customer service team on 8th Jan and they said a ticket had been raised but nothing has changed.  Its a painful process to try and call anyone for an update as the waiting times are so bad at present so any ideas how I can get this rectified please?

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Secondary Account

Hi Suzidv, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your online account services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Can I ask if you've tried re-registering your account? This can sometimes happen if there is a change on the account. 

If you try to register please let me know what happens so I can continue to support you. 

Thanks!

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Suzidv
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your message Megan. What exactly do you mean by re-registering please? 

If I have an existing account number surely any attempt to put my details in will flag up as you already have an account with a username and password etc

Sorry to ask but can you list the steps I would need to follow to achieve re-registering?

Many thanks

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Suzidv

I'll PM now to assist further

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos