cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary Account Holder

Mrsrgag
Joining in

Hello,

I have been an account holder of Virgin Media, even back to Telewest days, for many years. When my account was set up, my son was added as a secondary account holder. He has recently bought his own flat and has has Virgin Media installed. Every month he receives an email to let him know he can view his bill. Unfortunately, when he does login to view the bill, all he sees is a blank screen. There is no option on his Virgin Media account page to view and download bills.

We have also seen that the account number on HIS Virgin Media account page is in fact mine and not his. He was given his own account number when he set up his package.

Everything else on his account seems to be fine, apart from being able to view and download his bill.

Can any one help?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Mrsrgag,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Apologies for any confusion with this, it appears the email would still be attached to your account.

So we can investigate this further I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the purple envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Mrsrgag,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Apologies for any confusion with this, it appears the email would still be attached to your account.

So we can investigate this further I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the purple envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

Hello,

I'm wondering if I am anywhere closer to resolving my issue?

New to this Forum so not sure if I will get it resolved.

Regards.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mrsrgag,

Thanks for popping back to our Forums. I'm sorry to hear you haven't had a further update.

As this is an account-related issue, I wouldn't be able to advise on this publicly. However, I can see you're currently in a PM with one of my colleagues regarding this issue. Please pop them a message, and they'll be more than happy to continue assisting you there.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Thanks - have done.