Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Second refund attempt

Hi, 

Having cancelled my Virgin Media account, I received a cheque in my maiden name. As I wasn't able to cash the cheque I called VM, who told me to return the cheque to the Virgin Media Payment Ltd address with a letter stating the name I needed on the new cheque.

After not hearing anything for a month, I called VM back and after a painful 40 min training call where I had to repeat the details many times, including that I had already sent the cheque back, they admitted they had recieved my letter. I was told to send a copy of my marriage certificate and photo ID (I wasn't told this before) to the same Virgin Media Payments Ltd address. Having double checked the address online I see a forum post stating this address is only to return cheques to and not customer services. Does this mean this is not the right address to send my documents to?

I have no desire to waste another stamp or my time calling again, if this is not the correct address. Can anyone help?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Second refund attempt

Hi PurplePenguin,

Sorry to hear you're having problems getting your cheque cashed due to a change of name.

I'll send you a Private Message so I can access your former account and see what I can do to help.

Reply reply to it and we'll go from there.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos