Menu
Aroundtheclock
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Second month bill wrong after being assured all corrected.

I have complaint numbers as well but not put this fullly as a public forum and not sure is I am allowed.
PLEASE HELP I AM IN TEARS.
Today I logged in to see Aprils bill as I was assured that this would be £70 and it is £78!!!   Please can you credit this to the correct amount and make sure further bills are correct.   My bill in March was wrong as I charged £74 and should have been £70 and I spoke to Dainel on 15th March and he sorted this and my dd went through at the correct amount £70 and he put a £4 credit on my accounts so March was correct and then put credits on my account for the next 3 months to rectify future bills that were also not right he said.   I was assured that this had been corrected as I had been told by Daniel all sorted.  I spoke Alistair and Dave on 16th March and they both told me April bill will be £70,  May bill will be £37.67 and Junes bill will be £59 onwards which are correct.  I also spoke to Chris on 12th April who said.exactly what Alistar and Dave said and assured me those amounts.  I am concerned what is going on as this should not keep happening.  Why is Aprils wrong after being assured?  Please correct Aprils bill asap as I was assured this would be £70 as you have charge me £78!!   Please can you check this has all been applied for future bills so I don't get this next month please. Please make sure for the bill for  April only £70 goes out.  May bill only £37.67 goes out and June bill only £59 goes out and.then £59 each month.   I am worrying about these bills and reduced me to tears.  Please can you confirm that April bill will be £70 and not £78 as you have, May bill will be £37.67 and then June bill and onwards bill £59. This is what Dave and Alsitair told me on 16th March after Daniel made the corrctions on 15th March and Chris confirmed on 12th April.  Thank you.  Sorry for complaining but I just want this sorted and to pay what you agreed.  Take care

Screenshot_20210414-061342_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Second month bill wrong after being assured all corrected.

Hello @Aroundtheclock,

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am so sorry about the experience you are having so far with us, we do not strive to make our customers feel the way you feel right now, it saddens me to see this.

Have you been able to check your bills recently to check to see if any discounts have come to an end? Are you able to check online if you are still in a contract with us? 

We do offer time limited discounts while you are in contract with us, however once the contract has come to an end you would need to get back in touch with our customer retentions team who can look at what offers we have available, have you been able to do this recently?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Aroundtheclock
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hayley.

You have misunderstood my post.  I was told these amounts by your advisors.  I spoke to someone on 12th april, 2 days ago who confirmed my bill would be £70 today as corrections have been made.  My bill today is £78,  i was told on 15th and 16th March it would be £70 today and told on 12th April it would be £70 today.  Last month was messed up and had all this last month to.

I spoke to a lovely lady called Alison on 150 this morning she said corrections had been noted but not processed and she has agreed some different amendments for April and May bill to sort this mess out.

I am waiting for the credits to show she said it takes a while for the system to update but said she will personally make sure its all sorted.

I am really hoping Alison has sorted this as she was so helpful.

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for confirming this @Aroundtheclock,

I am going to bring you into a private message as I need to double check everything for you.

Look forward to your response.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Aroundtheclock
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I have repiled.  Thsnks

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for confirming this @Aroundtheclock,

I will have a look now.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Aroundtheclock
Tuning in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for talking to me in private messages.

I am glad that everything looks to of been amended.

Please do let me know how everything goes after the 1st of may.

Hope you have a lovely day also 😄

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Aroundtheclock
Tuning in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi.  Just to let you know Hayley I have sent you a message.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Aroundtheclock
Tuning in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

@Hayley_S wrote:

Thank you for talking to me in private messages.

I am glad that everything looks to of been amended.

Please do let me know how everything goes after the 1st of may.

Hope you have a lovely day also 😄

Many thanks,

I have sent you a pm today thanks

0 Kudos