cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second box error after package change

suzyb1978
Tuning in

Earlier today my father called Virgin and changed the package to reduce the cost.  Straight after the call the TiVo box downstairs was updated and the channels they had removed disabled. All worked fine there.

However, the second box upstairs in my room is now coming up with a 7400 error.  As I understand it this is an activation error however prior to the package change today this box was activated and working.

On the box's "System Info" page I see "8: Closed" next to the Virgin Media Service Account Status item.  Does this mean the second box has been removed from the package.  If so is there anyway to reactivate it without having to make another hour long phone call.

11 REPLIES 11

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @suzyb1978 

Thanks for updating the thread.

Pleased to everything is now working to your satisfaction.

Stay safe and  take care.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @suzyb1978,

Thank you for coming back to us with an update on your package issue. I'm glad to hear that all is now resolved and that your services are working as they should be.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please get back in touch with us. We're here to assist.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs