cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card not received

elkingdl
Tuning in

Hi There,

I signed up for the ultimate volt bundle back in June.  My virgin services are now live but I’ve not received the unlimited O2 sim that was supposed to be with the package.

Any ideas how long this takes?  When I ordered it said within 7 days, but that was a while ago.

5 REPLIES 5

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @elkingdl thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raise here regarding the Volt SIM.

This should have arrived by now so we're sorry this hasn't so far for you.

What we'd advise is contacting O2 directly, and they should be able to assist further here a once the SIM is sold, everything is direct with O2 from here on in, so they should be able to re-send the SIM for you if needed or trace things further.

We hope this helps.

Many thanks

Tom_W

elkingdl
Tuning in

Yes, I contacted o2 who had no idea what I was talking about and said go back to VM.

not exactly a great, integrated service!

Hi @elkingdl 

Thanks for coming back to us. I've contacted my manager regarding this (I can see you're in a PM with my colleague so we have the details) and will report back when we know more.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

elkingdl
Tuning in

Thank you - I did try speaking to O2, and the advisor I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about and even when I gave them the reference from the contract document couldn't help.

Hi @elkingdl 

Thanks for coming back to us, we'll try and get contact to you in the coming week. 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill