Menu
septicsam
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SELLING PROBLEMS

WELL    DONE    the support team guys /gals

Hey  VIRGIN   thanks for all the help of Lee    and  Paul it was extreemley difficult during the pandemic and the lock down  contacting team members was so frustrating i was just trying top get a deal in the VIRGIN ex-mas sale  ,but everyone i  eventually spoke to could not see the details of my upgrade and price .

Fantastic result after sending in screenshots and details of the deal VIRGIN MEDIA have come trough !!! i have to say special thanks to team leader Paul who called me and sorted out my problem

i have waited until today to make sure the overcharging has been sorted out and the correct details are in my contract  .  regards septicsam .😀😀

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: SELLING PROBLEMS

Hello @septicsam,

Welcome back to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

Thank you for the feedback with this! We have made sure that Lee and Paul have seen this lovely message.

If you ever need further help you know where we are 🙂

Have a lovely day.

Thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

septicsam
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: SELLING PROBLEMS

Hi Hayley i just wanted to let people know that Virgin Media are one of the service providers that actually do care about egsisting customers i was is a very bad place my wife and myself had to shield so TV and broad band was our contact with family and the world !!!

so Virgin Media MEGA thanks for your support with this pandemic witch has changed our lives ,but we can trust the service provider who will try and help and not just Jack up prices !!!!😀😀😀keep up the good work regards again septicsam    victor

Tags (1)