Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Router drop off

Tomorrow is my last day with the company. When I called to cancel my account the gentleman told me that I supposed to receive an envelope through mail that I can use to send my router back at the end of my contract. A week later I hadn’t received any envelope so I called again and asked what is going on. The next gentleman told me that I need no envelop and I should just pop into one of their shops and drop it off there. Now, I should drop off the router at one of the shops tomorrow but obviously all of them are closed now. I have no envelope and I’m  not able talk to anyone on the phone because they keep telling me to go online and solve my problem there.

Please anyone has any idea what could I do now?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router drop off

Hello,

We advise you send it back in the post.

Due to current circumstances we have limited number of staff able to assist in our customer services centre. 
Please keep the router and return it once you receive the returns envelope if you do not receive this envelope please give virgin media a call 14 days after your contract has ended. 
03454541111 quoting your area reference and account number. 

I hope this helps with your query. 

Thank you

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router drop off

Thank you for your help.

Could you please advise which department should I talk to over the phone? It’s really difficult to get to one of the advisors.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos