cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rolling credit

Gypsycat
Tuning in

Why has the rolling credit I was offered not been added to my contract?

I've been signed up to Mega TV. We were on Maxit. This means we've lost TNT Sports, much to my son's annoyance, but at £18 pm we really can't afford it.

Honestly Virgin has caused me so much stress over the last week that I am seriously considering my options 😕

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Gypsycat 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you are facing issues with your deal, I can see that you have spoken to our team already via the forums and we have requested a screenshot to be posted.

Please do respond to the older post and our team can take a look for you.

A screenshot of what?

If you pop back to your previous post @Gypsycat you can see what our team have requested and you can update there. 

The post requesting a screenshot was about the lack of signal from the Hub 5. My Internet cuts out so much at the moment that I'm not able to do that and I was getting warnings when trying to post. It was also proving impossible to remove the ip addresses from the info. I am having to do this all on my phone.

Hi Gyspycat, 

Sorry you're finding it hard to navigate on your phone. 

We can see you were talking to Jodi_S on this post 👉 https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Package-negotiation-fail/m-p/539709... - Please jump back on there so that your issue can be contained within one post to avoid confusion going forward. 

Thanks,

Megan_L