Menu
lennon666
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Rolling contract

I'm on a monthly rolling contract at the moment, includes all services apart from mobile.When I click on upgrades and offers all I get is champion you're on the best you can get (which I am not). Is this because I'm on a monthly contract, and would I be eligible for a new customer deal?. Have looked to use web chat but cant find it.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Rolling contract

To begin with, you're not a new customer and shouldn't expect to get a "new customer" deal, but...

Assuming you're outside your minimum term, which you can check on your contract via "myVirginMedia" online account, have a play with the bundle builder (choose "I'm a new customer") website for whatever combination of services you want.

That will give you the standard price and the new customer price. Don't get attached to the new customer price, but you can reasonably expect a discount on the standard price in exchange for re-contracting for (most likely) 18months.

The best way to negotiate a new bundle, IMO, is via VM-Retentions (150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone). There is a text message service, but I don't believe they have access to the same deals.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @lennon666

Thank you so much for your post and so sorry for any confusion. The advise given by @japitts is very detailed and a good way to see what offers are available to you as an existing customer! Has this been helpful at all or do you require any further assistance? 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
lennon666
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cheers for the replies.

0 Kudos