Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ridiculously overcharged!

Hi,

I've only just noticed how much my Broadband has gone up and why it's gone up! I was originally on a 50mb line and around £30 but every few months it increased and eventually ended up 100mb. So now I'm on a m100 package and charged £53 with a landline I never wanted (and as can be checked never once used, no phone plugged in). 

What I'm really mad at is that when I called to get my broadband ONLY reduced to the lowest (cheapest) deal it was £44!

£44 for the cheapest broadband only and for a longtime loyal customer, why wouldn't I change isp when there's 40/50mb for £20 elsewhere?

Gemma.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ridiculously overcharged!

Logically and financially, you should change supplier.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ridiculously overcharged!

Hi Gemstone83,

sorry to hear that you are not happy with your package price ,

What we do is try our best to ensure all our customers are on the best possible deal. I'd recommend contacting our customer relations team on 0345 454 1111 option 1 then option 4 and they can take a look into what they can do for you, they are available   Monday – Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday - Sunday 9am-6pm. . If you do need any further help, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos