Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ridiculous

I have been trying to get through to customer service via phone Since last week.
The only way I can actually talk to someone from Virgin is on Twitter, and they are refusing to take the message privately. I'm not comfortable with talking about my account in public view, as I'm trying to get my security password (Still not posted to me, which I need urgently)

VM customer service has proved abysmal with rudeness from those I'm talking to, to being cut off from both web chat and phone. Is there anyway I can resolve the issue I'm dealing with? Incredibly frustrated with the total disregard for your customers! Can someone PM me please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ridiculous

Hi pinfoo,

VM Forum Staff can take up to a week to anwer, however they can't provide your telephone password via PM. It is VM policy to send it via  snail mail.

The password is usually along the lines of mothers maiden name, first school, town you where born etc.

If phoning, don't input any details for the security password. The phone should still be picked up by an agent and they can ask other questions to verify you as the account holder eg amount of last bill, bank sort code

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ridiculous

Use the option you are thinking of leaving then they reply sooner. I've had to call them several times over the past 2 days and they answer within a few minutes.

0 Kudos