Menu
xiaoaisi
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ridiculous Account Disconnection Experience

I started using virgin broadband from Sep 2018 when I moved into the flat where I was staying. Last month, my tenancy ended. I had called virgin media team to get my broadband disconnected as I would not live in that property any longer.

I made my first call on early Sep 2019 and they told me I would receive cancellation confirmation soon but I received nothing after that! Then I made my second call, I got the same response and still received nothing. Then the third call and today the fourth call.

Today, your team told me I would receive updated information within 3 hours but I got nothing after 3 hours. Every time I have to wait >20mins until your team answer my phone call. The most important thing is that virgin media still charges me as broadband is NOT disconnected.

I have got two bills after I left that old property, 45 pounds + 48.5 pounds. And virgin media will continue to charge me if they don't get my broadband disconnected. Your team basically has extremely low efficiency for this work. And now VM is taking my money from my bank account with no sense. I can't believe this happens in the 21st century. VM is not a small company but has poor management regarding this problem. Shame and pity!

After that of course I will request a refund for all bills after I left that property. But according to VM regulation it requires >35 days for them to complete this refund. How ridiculous this is. Your company is wasting customers' patience and kindness.

BAD EXPERIENCE, REALLY BAD.

Chunbing

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ridiculous Account Disconnection Experience

Hi there @xiaoaisi

Welcome to our forums and thanks so much for your first post - very sorry to understand that there has been some issues with closing your account. 

I have located your account from your Forum information and will pop you a Private Message so we can go through security and get this sorted out for you. 

Look out for the purple envelope in the top right and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
xiaoaisi
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have sent you the message about security and am waiting for your reply.

Hope we can sort this problem out ASAP.

Chunbing

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for popping me your Private Message @xiaoaisi - I have replied to you now and look forward to your response. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos