cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning my router: none of the proposed dates work

Roxanoel
Joining in

I recently called to cancel my services since I will be moving abroad soon. My disconnection date is on the 19th of September, and I will only be at this property until the 21st of September, because I am leaving the country after this. I received a text message to arrange a time to collect my router, but the proposed date was 22nd of September. However, I will be gone at that point. As instructed, I replied "CHANGE" to get more proposed dates, but the three options I got were all *after* I will be gone, and there is no option to say it doesn't work, it keeps pestering me to pick one of the three choices otherwise "someone will come at any point during the next 30 days". I mentioned on the phone that I would be gone after the 21st and I was told I could arrange someone to come get the router before the disconnection date if it's the only availability that works, even though that's an uncommon thing to do. However, I got no option to do this. I also requested a return box but I have no news on that front and I don't know if it's even coming since they are trying to arrange a collection in person.

How can I arrange a collection *before* I leave the country? Or, if I don't receive the box, is there an address I can send my router to? I don't care about the prepaid label at this point, I can pay for shipping if it means I don't have to worry about returning my router before I leave.

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Roxanoel,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that your collection date options are all after the date that you move. 

You can order pre-paid equipment returns packs through our website free of charge. Once they arrive, you'll be able to drop the parcel off at a Yodel pick up point so that instead of waiting for a collection, you can return the equipment at your convenience.

Please let me know if you're happy with this or if you need any further help or assistance.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs