Menu
Chrisash
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Returning equipment

I cancelled Virgin last week and I am moving home on Friday. I was told I would be sent packaging to return my equipment but haven't received anything. I will not have access to this property after Saturday so would like to know when I can expect to receive the packaging so the equipment can be returned.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning equipment

Hi Chrisash,

Best of luck with the home move.

Have you checked <<< This link >>>  to make sure your equipment needs returning?

If the kit doesn't need returning there's also a link on the same page detailing local recycling points.

Returns packaging is usually sent out 10 days after the cancellation completes.

You can also request returns packaging using <<< this link >>>   That link also allows you to specify a different address for the packaging to be sent to, so you could take the equipment with you and return it from your new home.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning equipment

Hi @Chrisash

Welcome back to our Community Help Forum 🙂 Sorry to hear you are leaving us.

Thank you for making this post regarding your returns packaging, just to confirm: you can expect to receive the returns packaging around 10 days after your cancellation has been completed.

Have you taken a look at https://virg.in/returnkit to try ordering the returns equipment to arrive at your new address?

Good luck with your move!

Best wishes,

Serena

0 Kudos