Menu
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Returning equipment

Terminated contract some weeks back and I was told that Virgin would send box etc to return hub and Tivo box. Last week a pop up box turned up along with a small bit of bubble wrap, two bits of cardboard with cling film stuff on them, oh and a bin bag !

I'm assuming that it was from Virgin as I was expecting it, although there was no markings on the bag it came in or anything else stating as to who the sender was. No instructions, no return label, no nothing ! 

I've checked my virgin email a few times since the box appeared, but no doubt that will be getting terminated soon, just to see if any instruction may have been emailed. I must be honest I haven't checked the spam folder, but I cant see Virgin spamming a Virgin originated email but you never know !

Just thought I would try to make contact on here as I don't wanna get cop'ed with bill for the equipment. So If somebody could send me some instructions or point me in the right direction to look for instructions.

Thanks.

Have a nice day !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning equipment

Please then contact us via text on 07533051809 advising you need to return equipment and someone will be in contact with you.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos