Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Returning equipment -

I have received an email and an sms today requesting the return of the virgin media equipment. 
I sent it back to you on the 12th October and the tracking says that it arrived with you on the 21st.

The tracking number is [REMOVED] and it was handed into collectplus. So can be verified on their tracking pages.

parcel = [REMOVED]

Seeing that this parcel has already been returned I would like to receive confirmation of your receipt of it and I’m pointing out that because I have completed this, there is no reason for you to take any money from my bank account and I would consider any such act as a theft from me because you are now aware of the equipments return and have been given the means to verify this. 

I’m sorry I ever moved to Virgin in the first place, you never provided what I was promised and now send threatening messages that are totally unjustified. 

regards Michael [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning equipment -

Hi Mickeyinni,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a very warm welcome, I am sorry to hear about your experience so far, this isn't the impression we want to set.

It can take up to 10 days for the equipment to show on our system, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos