forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
thaughbaer
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Returning equipment no packaging kit received

I left VM on the 5th April. No return packaging kit has been received and I soon expect the texts/messages telling me I will be charged. Looks like in the past posting here can get picked up by one of the admins and sorted out.

Mike

0 Kudos
C_Butcher86
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Returning equipment no packaging kit received

Hi,
Please send me a PM with your account number and area ref and I can take a look at this for you.
Thanks Chris

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Jacek2021
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I cancelled my Virgin Media service beginning of January because I'm leaving UK at the end of the month. I spoke with Customer Service a few times and they assured me that I will be getting a box via post so I will be able to return Virgin Media equipment.  It's been a month since I cancel and I'm still waiting for that returning packaging. I re-ordered it on VM website as well, still nothing. 

I'm not in UK anymore, someone else will be returning VM kit for me... but there is no pre-pay packaging to do that. 

Any idea what else I can do?

Many thanks 

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jacek2021, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry that you have some concerns regarding the returns equipment. 

We have recently stopped our equipment returns due to the restrictions in the UK. Due to this we would be arranging collections or asking for the equipment back at another time. 

If you just ensure it's kept safe until then, we'll be in touch soon to discuss it further and I can assure you no charges will be applied. 

Any concerns let us know. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos