Menu
return_router12
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Returning equipment during lockdown

Hi, I've closed my account in December 13 but I received the return packaging for the router a bit late when the lockdowns started happening.

I've checked my emails and I've received an email that I'm being charged for not returning the router in time and I have to pay £40 by February 04.

Is there any way to delay the fee by returning the package when these lockdown restrictions ease up?

0 Kudos
return_router12
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning equipment during lockdown

Is there anyone that could help me?

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @return_router12,

Welcome to the Community Forum, many apologies for our delayed response.

I would like to confirm that we have actually paused all equipment returns charges for the time being As the Government's advice is to stay home, we don't want to ask our customers to go out of their way to return the equipment to us. The text you will have received will just be automated so please do not worry about this, however I am really sorry for the confusion or worry caused.

You find can out more about our response to Covid-19 here

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Beth

0 Kudos
return_router12
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth, thanks for the response.

I actually got a message this morning that a courier would come and take my router.

I've handed it over to the courier and I've got a email confirmation that it has been received but when I go to the account I still see that my account is being charged and the payment is due by February 04.

Is it safe to ignore this bill?

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

That's good news - I'm going to pop you over a PM now so I can just check things over and ensure you're not charged. It's best just to make sure as I appreciate the bill payment is due on the 4th February.

Please find a message from me over at the purple envelope.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos