Menu
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Returning Virgin equipment

Sorry if this is the wrong section and feel free to move it if required.

I recently cancelled and left Virgin.

No problems and it was cancelled and in due course I got the cardboard and bubblewrap to return the box and router which I packaged up and returned the same day.

I've now received another package but this is just a bubblewrap package and the black plastic bag and label.

I'm a bit at a loss as to what this is for? When I originally rang up to cancel the operator said they only wanted the v6 and router returned. I also had a Tivo as a second box but she insisted that it wasn't wanted so this wasn't returned. If this is what they want it won't fit in the bubblewrap bag. Can anyone confirm why a second package has been sent out or give me a direct email contact as I haven't got a virgin phone anymore and the packaging people don't seem to have any contacts either to ask. They don't make it easy lol  If any Virgin reps are reading this HELP!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning Virgin equipment

Out of the blue I have received an email from Virgin thanking me for returning the router and V6 and apart from the normal outstanding balance on my account any charge for not returning equipment has now been removed.

0 Kudos