Menu
TAK26
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Returning Virgin equipment without return package

I want to return my Virgin equipment, but Virgin never sent my return package. I have called, txt, emailed and used the Virgin app. No use. I managed to schedule a date to pick the equipment up two days ago, but Virgin didn’t show up. I cannot talk to a real Virgin assistant. It is driving crazy. I am leaving the country soon and all I want is to return what belongs to Virgin. How can I return the equipment if Virgin won’t talk to me or reply my messages?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
yarfik
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning Virgin equipment without return package

No how u feel as I'm n the same boat .I will be sending it by regardless without one n direct debit will be cancelled, if they attempt to take anything from y account after it s cancelled, they will be sorry
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning Virgin equipment without return package

Hello TAK26

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your Virgin Media account and returning the equipment to us. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us via the forums and welcome to the community.

Can you confirm that the services have been disconnected and the account closed? If so, when this was as it is usually within a couple of days of this happening that the returns packaging is dispatched.

Also, have you changed address? As the returns packaging is sent to the address on the account unless otherwise notified.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos