Menu
edwardmbsmith
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Returning VM Hub and TiVo

I have cancelled my account and need to return my equipment, however I have only been sent the return bag and label for the Hub and not the TiVo box, presumably I have to return both?

How do I get the return bag and label for both equipment?

Thanks

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Returning VM Hub and TiVo

Read this. Only return what you need to. VM are not seeking returns of the original TiVO..

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-return-or-recycle-equipment

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

edwardmbsmith
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Apologies, my mistake, it is actually a Virgin TV V6 box, not a TiVo, so I would have expected to receive a returns package for it. 

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The VM processes for getting return packages out is erratic. Wait for a Forum Team member from VM to advise.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi edwardmbsmith,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums.

Sorry to hear that you've decided to leave us and for any confusion caused surrounding your equipment returns. 

You should have received an email outlining which pieces of equipment do need to be returned to us, have you received this? It may have fallen into your spam/junk folders if not.

We have currently paused all equipment returns charges for the time being, as we don't want to ask out customers to venture outside due to Covid-19. So, if you don't feel comfortable leaving your home to return the equipment to us, that's completely fine - we don't expect you to do this just yet. More information can be found here.

Let us know.

Beth

0 Kudos