Menu
Carolbridget
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Returning Equipment

I’m having big problems returning my equipment. I’ve requested packaging online and by phone and been promised a courier but nothing happens. I just want rid of it and the final demands! Can anyone help?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning Equipment

Which equipment do you have?

Only the hub2ac, hub 3, hub4, V6 boxes and Media Boosters and Intelligent WiFi Pods need returning

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Carolbridget
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

• It is a hub 3. Do you know of an address I can send it to? The packaging or promise of courier hasn’t materialised after several months of trying.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Carolbridget  Apologies if you have already been through the process outlined here:

returns 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Carolbridget
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks and yes I’ve been through the process several times....... and phoned requested packaging.....Apparently the last text I got I’m now going to have £40 added to my account for not returning the equipment. If someone could give me an address I’ll package and label it myself. I’d even deliver it if it would stop the stress.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Never-received-pre-paid-packaging-for-returning-kit 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Carolbridget
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Oh thanks so much Dave. Fingers crossed it works. I’ll find someone with a printer tomorrow and  then I can send it back. 

0 Kudos