Menu
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Returning Eqipment

May account was closed on 08 January 2021.

Today (18/1/2021) I received the packaging to return the Hub 3 and that has all been sorted with just the collection firm to come in and pick up the package.

So far so good.

I still have 3x V6 TV Boxes to be returned, will packaging be supplied or do I take them to the recycle centre ?

If I don't get any packaging sent through or get a reply on here by 01 February 2021 I will take them to the local recycle centre.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning Eqipment

Hi MikeRobbo

Thanks for posting. If the returns packaging was not sufficient for everything, please re-order more here

I'd also advise against taking it to a recycling centre as this would be a chargeable non-return of equipment

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@John_GS wrote:

Hi MikeRobbo

Thanks for posting. If the returns packaging was not sufficient for everything, please re-order more here

I'd also advise against taking it to a recycling centre as this would be a chargeable non-return of equipment

Kind regards,

Thanks John

One of your chaps turned up today and took away ...

1x Hub 3 # 400D1072FCA3

1x V6 # AAAX730331910000

1x V6 # AAAX730331960000

1x V6 # AAAX825819680000

He said that I should also return C005C2B19153 Super Hub # C005C2B19153.

For the life of me I cannot remember ever swapping the Hub; so could you check the records to see if that Hub is actually booked against me or against a different customer please.

Cheers

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi MikeRobbo, 

I have taken a look from our side to check on the equipment referenced in your previous post. 

Did you only have the one Hub at your property and was this the one that has been returned?

Thanks

Nat
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Natalie_L wrote:

Hi MikeRobbo, 

I have taken a look from our side to check on the equipment referenced in your previous post. 

Did you only have the one Hub at your property and was this the one that has been returned?

Thanks

That is correct.

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. 

I will update this from our side. Please disregard what was previously advised by the technician 🙂 

Nat
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Natalie_L wrote:

Thank you. 

I will update this from our side. Please disregard what was previously advised by the technician 🙂 

Cheers

0 Kudos