Menu
SeiAlkali
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Returned equipment possibly lost by Yodel/Collect +

Hello,

I packaged up my equipment and returned it via Collect+ last Saturday (June 12th), however, when I check the tracking, the last update says it was "Processed at the National Hub" on June 14th. I called Yodel/Collect+ to find out what happened to the package and they said they're unable to raise any information about the package and to contact Virgin so they can "go ahead with their internal process".

I called up Virgin customer services yesterday and was told that they were going to open up an investigation and that any charges I might received should be credited back to me. However, I was also told that I would receive an SMS about this investigation and I had to confirm that I was OK for the investigation to take place. I haven't received any SMS though. I'm concerned that I'm going to be charged for the equipment even though I've done my bit. 

Is the SMS just going to take a while to come through, or do I need to call up customer services again and spend another 45 mins on the phone to try to sort this out?

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returned equipment possibly lost by Yodel/Collect +

Good afternoon @SeiAlkali 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

Sorry to hear that you have had some issues with returning your equipment. 

We can sort this for you,  I will pop you over a PM so that I can look into this further. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos