Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Return packaging for the SuperHub3 router did not arrive

Hello,

A month ago I have called VM to terminate the service. They said I will receive return packaging to send back Superhub3 router. If I don't return it there will be 40 GBP fine.

The return packaging never arrived.

Since then I've tried to re-order the packaging myself using the website form.

When the second one also didn't arrive I have again contacted VM via chat and been told that another packaging will be re-ordered for me again. That one didn't arrive either.

I have moved out of UK yesterday and no longer have an address there.

Please help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return packaging for the SuperHub3 router did not arrive

As for the router, I have sent it off to a friend in UK before moving out. Would you be able to provide me with a Collect+ return label so that my friend can send the parcel to you?

I would prefer not to have another return packaging ordered to their address, seeing how the previous multiple attempts at getting the return packaging failed (I have verified with Customer Support that my address was correct). 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Return packaging for the SuperHub3 router did not arrive

Hi bpascale,

VM should be able to send the returns packaging to your friends address using the weblink request-returns-pack 

However if you don't want to follow the official VM procedures then go to this page https://www.collectplus.co.uk/virgin 

Scroll down and click on create new label. Where it says customer reference number either enter  Virgin Media account number, or the serial number of the equipment being returned.

Then enter your email address, and click on email me my new label and follow the instructions

You can find your local Collect Plus point here store-locator 

The shopkeeper will scan your parcel and give you a receipt with a unique reference code - keep this handy as proof - and don't forget to include a covering letter with your equipment with your name and account number.

The return kits are scanned into VM systems in bulk so it may take a while for your account to be updated to indicate the equipment has been returned, and in the meantime you will probably still receive emails asking to return the kit

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali