Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Return of equipment

Can anyone advise me how I contact anyone with regards to the return of my equipment. I am no longer with virgin media as I terminated my contract in accordance with the terms and conditions and whilst I appreciate the current pandemic has caused disruption, I have had no contact with Virgin, no returns pack has arrived and no indication as to when my in credit account will be reimbursed. I notice however that Virgin are still happy to send out new equipment so the reason can not be because of the postal system.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return of equipment

Hi

I would hold on to the equipment for now as we do have a box collecting team who will in time be round to collect your equipment.

Obviously with whats going on at the minute they might be set back a bit but no doubt they will be round for it.

Thanks

Why not try our Text Messaging Service?

It’s a great way to get help with your Virgin Media services - and it's free!

Just send your query to 07533 051 809 and we’ll text you back.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return of equipment

Well can I have a refund in the meantime? I could do with the money. I haven’t had a returns pack even though I was out of contract in March, well before the lockdown.

0 Kudos