Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Return of credit on account

Hi,

I feel I am never of this. My name is Graeme, I am on here for my father in law. He left virgin around October time, and had to move in with my wife and I due to Ill health. I am on here to ask why has his cheque for being in credit never being sent out? We are now nearly 5 months since he cancelled his services and he received final bill saying he was £60 odds in credit. Can someone please look into this and arrange for refund to be delivered. My father in laws account number was [REMOVED], address postcode was [REMOVED]

Regards

Graeme

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return of credit on account

Hi Graeme,

Thanks for your post. This post appears to be related to another post made earlier where we had provided an update via PM. Are you able to check your PMs for the update?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi corey,

This message I sent is relating to my father in law, who disconnected way back in October, and who has not received his refund. Not my own parents which I asked about yesterday. 

My own father is still waiting on cheque which you said was sent last week. 

Hope this helps

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No worries, Graeme,

Leave things with me for a few days. I'll look into seeing if we can have another one dispatched. Because it is after 5PM UK time, the team I need to speak to are unavailable, however leave it with me and I'll provide you an update on PM.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No probs Corey, thanks for your help

Graeme

0 Kudos