Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Return of Equipment

Hope someone can help.

I had pm'd a member at virgin media who had been helpful in the past but was told not to and to post it here instead, crumbs!

After divorce, I moved out of the FFH in January 2020 although still paying for the monthly VM TV, Telephone and broadband there and in my new place while trying to get my EX to take on the services for many many months after as I didn't want my children to suffer due to lack of these services.

Services eventually ceased around July.  I have been chased ever since for the return of equipment that since January I have had no access to.  An engineer, Nasir, attempted to get the equipment back last Friday but was told by the Ex she didn't know what he was talking about and refusing to give him the equipment back.

The equipment is there and was being used long after I left.

Can some kind soul at VM please get this dealt with for me.  I do not see why the Ex can't just give it back.

Thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return of Equipment

Hello Ramtec,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your equipment looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration and. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. I am of course also sorry for the situation you've found yourself in with your personal life, I know the breakdown of relationships can be stressful so you don't need this extra stress on top! 

Have you been charged for the equipment as of yet? 

How long ago did you need to send the equipment back? 

I will try to help as best I can 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos