Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Return kit packaging not received

Hello,

I recently ended my contract and I was told that the pre-paid packaging would be sent to me, so I could send back the broadband kit. At the 6th of July, you said that:

"We'll send you a pre-addressed packaging for your equipment to your current address. Instructions are included and expect this in 7 to 10 days from today." 

The packaging never came till the 28th of July in which I vacated the property and moved permanently abroad. In the meantime, I've requested the package to be sent again but still did not come.

I have just received a text and email from you saying if it is not returned within 9 days a charge will be added to my account. But how am I going to return it now? (I've given the broadband kit to a friend of mine in Glasgow.)

Please could you get in touch with me to arrange how the kit is going to be returned as I cannot afford any extra charges for your fault!

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return kit packaging not received

Hi mioikono,

I hope this helps.

You can request a returns kit to be sent to another address using this link Request-returns-pack 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos