Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Return equipment

Hello 

Can someone please advise me if I can return my kit directly in this virgin media store :

Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Rd, Hammersmith, London W6 8BS

Thank you in advance

Regards
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return equipment

All virgin media stores are currently closed I'm sorry to say 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

So how can I ship it please ? i will not receive tje return label on time ?

many thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josephinevailla, 

Hopefully a member of the Forum Staff will pick this up for you, however you can print your own label, although it's not really recommended.

Go to https://www.collectplus.co.uk/virgin   Scroll down and click on create new label.

Where it says customer reference number enter  your Virgin Media account number.

Then enter your email address, and click on email me my new label and follow the instructions

You can find your local Collect Plus point here store-locator 

The shopkeeper will scan your parcel and give you a receipt with a unique reference code - keep this handy as proof - and don't forget to include a covering letter with your equipment with your name and account number.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Why is it not recommended please ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josephinevailla,

Because it would be better to use VM's own return packaging to ensure the equipment has less chance of being damaged in transit, also there own returns label would be easier for them to trace.

You can request pre paid returns packaging direct from virgin-media-return-or-recycle-equipment/request-returns-pack  and have it delivered to your current address or to any other residence.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos