Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Return box not arriving

I moved house at the start of September and had to cancel my contract.

Two months later and the return box for the equipment has still not arrived, even after reordering it twice. I've also been unable to get in contact with anyone at virgin to sort this situation.

Has anyone had similar problems, and know how I should go about getting the kit returned?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return box not arriving

Hi mr475

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

What equipment are you returning to us please? As there are certain equipment we do not need returning 🙂

You can find out more here

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi John

The equipment I'm trying to return is a hub, so checking that page it looks like it does need to be returned. I've followed the links on that page to reorder the packaging multiple times however nothing has arrived, is there another way to go about requesting this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mr475,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you haven't been able to return your router.

So I can help further I will invite you into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos