Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Return Kit Refund + Bill Refund not received since Set 2019

We vacated our old property on 8 Sept 2019 and informed VM in August  2019 to close the account and asked to send us return kit box. Spent months chasing for it via emails and calls and online request forms and ensuring they had our correct new address.

In the meantime, we kept receiving reminders for not sending the kit back, and we were asked to pay the £40 penalty fee to avoid further charges. We were told that the £40 will be refunded once they received the kit back. We paid the £40!

We finally received the return kit envelope end of Oct 2019 at our new address (hurray!) and sent the kit back straight away.

VM received the returned kit in Nov 2019 (we have a confirmation email).

Also, when closing the account, we were also told we needed to pay a final bill of £35 which will be refunded and arrive by cheque within 35 working days of the account closing (N.B account was closed since 8 Sept). 

Btw we recorded our calls proving all of this for our own sanity!

It's now MAY 2020, and there's still no sign of £35 bill refund + £40 kit charge refund.

I would love to know if we will ever receive our refunds + accrued interests + compensation for all the time wasted calling and chasing for it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return Kit Refund + Bill Refund not received since Set 2019

Hi Dsan

Thank you for posting to the community. 

I am very sorry to hear what has been happening, this is not the level of service we expect to deliver. 

I would like to take a look at your account and check things from our side. 

In order to do this I will just need to grab a few details via a private message. 

The message will appear in the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos