Menu
Nirmalnatvarlal
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Return Equipment

Hi,

I just received a package with a leaflet saying that I need to return the virgin TV box but I don't even have that nor have I brought it so I don't have a TV connection. I am not sure what to do about this matter it would be great to have someone help me.

Thank you,

Nirmal 

0 Kudos
1frank3
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return Equipment

This is the 7th time I have been in touch with Virgin media via letter, phone and email,and still haven't received a returns label for my unused box. This has now been going on since the first week of November 2020 .Therefore I just hope this time we get it sorted 

• Thankyou 
0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@1frank3 wrote:

This is the 7th time I have been in touch with Virgin media via letter, phone and email,and still haven't received a returns label for my unused box. This has now been going on since the first week of November 2020 .Therefore I just hope this time we get it sorted 

• Thankyou 

Virgin are not rushing returns currently due to the current restrictions, the return packaging normally means people would be required to leave the house and return to a collection point which would be classes as non-essential traveling.

Virgin will contact you when the time is right to return kit, most likely will be collected by an engineer in spare time.

If I've helped let me know 🙂

10 year's managing 9 Virgin Media accounts, and things never got any better, closed last 4 accounts since January 2021 :L

I give 'my' experience to help where possible.
0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Nirmalnatvarlal wrote:

Hi,

I just received a package with a leaflet saying that I need to return the virgin TV box but I don't even have that nor have I brought it so I don't have a TV connection. I am not sure what to do about this matter it would be great to have someone help me.

If you never had TV don't worry just return the kit you do have.

The return packaging is produced in bulk for the widest range of uses so may quotes all sorts of devices that you may or may not have.

If I've helped let me know 🙂

10 year's managing 9 Virgin Media accounts, and things never got any better, closed last 4 accounts since January 2021 :L

I give 'my' experience to help where possible.
0 Kudos
1frank3
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou for your response 

0 Kudos