Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Retentions have totally messed up my account

Hi, I'm rapidly losing all my patience and confidence in Virgin Media, since cancelling my account back in October, I received a call from Retentions who promised me everything could be resolved they offered a much better discounted deal for my package and said a transfer of account from my ex-husbands name to mine could happen with no disruption to anything. How wrong was I to trust them. Hours later of phone calls to everyone and anyone in various departments that I kept being transferred to and everyone promising to sort everything out have all been lies and my account is now in arrears as I'm only paying each month what I was guaranteed as my monthly price and no more but my account has now been hit with overdue charges and billings are still invoicing me the wrong monthly amount for my package. I've written a complaints letter which I received a reply back on 13th November 2019 saying someone will be in touch within 7 days, yet more lies as noone has been in touch and its now 2nd December 2019. What else can I do other than cancel my account yet again!!

Help has anyone else encountered this problem as I refuse to waste any more of my time sat on the phone for hours on end trying to get my account sorted, to pay what deal I was offered and to put right all the extra charges being added to my account.

thanks for any advice anyone can offer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Retentions have totally messed up my account

Hi DianeWeaver,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for reaching out with your concerns. I'm truly sorry to hear about the difficulty you've had arranging a suitable package, your detailed explanation is much appreciated.

I'd be more than happy to look into this for you to see if we can get to the bottom of everything. We'd never discuss sensitive information in a public space, so I'll send you a private message to clear account security. We can then discuss everything in detail and work towards a satisfactory resolution. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos