Menu
Singhee
Joining in
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Retentions deal not honoured, legal recovery

On 10th June 2020 I called Virgin Media customer service and gave notice for termination of service for Virgin Media Broadband.

On 12th June 2020 I received a call from the retention team whom offered me competitive contracts with credit on account after 30 days. I was offered the M50 Fibre Broadband at £21/month with additional credit of £75 to be added to the account, thereby brining the effective monthly cost down to around  £14.75/month.

The sales agent specifically advised me to ignore any future email contracts as they would be incorrect and I would be provided a credit on my account after a month.

However, on my next bill dated July, I was charged £26 for the M100 and no credit was applied to the account.

I submitted a written complaint via the Virgin Media website around 11 July 2020 after trying to call numerous times and unable to get through via phone, I assumed this was due to pandemic. 

Having had no success with customer services over the phone to listen to the call and honour the original agreement which was made via phone I am not looking to recover money owed to me via small claims court. 

Can you confirm the contact details as I am looking to file my case in the next 24 hours. 

0 Kudos