cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retentions Query - Lost phone connection

rcoates
Joining in

sooooo where do i start

retension level 2 redone my account at the end of march..... took the lady 50 minutes of which i was kept on hold for 48 minutes of this while she entered the new deal on the system..(new deal same deal as before at new price)

found out today she didnt renew the telephone and my landline was disconnected for 5 days..... i spent 2/3 hours today being past from pillar to post and hung up on over and over..... ive asked to speak to manager mulitple times and on the 8th interaction i ended up with very nice lady in sheffield who raised my issue with the reconnection department ( im expecting a phone call with 24 hours) 

phone line came back on 30 minutes ago which im very happy with but then recieved a email of my new package????? which is now £26 month increase to reinstate my phone line that the first lady didnt keep on my account.....   im at the end of my patience now with this ive never seen incompatience at soo many levels

is there sum way of getting sumone to contact me that is capeble of understanding me and what im actualy saying as one person tried to charge me £60 to send a engineer to come and reconnect my phone that plugs into my router....

kind regards

mr c

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

4 REPLIES 4

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @rcoates,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your package and billing!

I can understand how frustrating this can be for you and I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you.

I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Please let me know if you're having issues locating this so I can help. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @rcoates,

Thanks for coming back to me via Private Message.

Glad to hear that you've been able to get in touch with our team before I responded and are waiting for a call back.

Please keep us updated on how you get on and if needed, we're here to help further. 😊

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

rcoates
Joining in

#update#

So 2 month down the line after checking my bill I've found out when re installing the phone line they have managed to put me on a diffrent phone package and I've now been charged for using the phone in the region of £35 in charges.... spent nearly 1 hour yegstday on the phone got no further and the customer care agent put a complaint in for me. This was sat and I've heard nothing since 

Hi @rcoates 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies that you have been having issues in relation to your package. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina