Menu
Rob64
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Retentions Postal Address

Is there a specific postal address where I can direct a letter regarding potentially leaving Virgin?

I've been with Virgin for 8 years but I desperately ned to re-negotiate the price of my package - it has risen considerably since the expiration of 3 discounts - or look at alternative suppliers.  I can get a similar package from Sky for £40 less a month...

I wrote a fortnight ago as the call centre is asking customers not to ring so they can prioritise vulnerable customers during the Covid crisis.  Plus, with up to an hour waiting time, I simply can't spare the time to try and get through.  

I've not heard back and intend to write again, but wonder which postal address to use.

Thanks...

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Retentions Postal Address

Hello

The address you need to write too is Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Retentions Postal Address

Hi Rob64

Thanks for posting.

The letter address is correct, however you can also send us a text on 07533051809 and we can review the account. Text replies are not instant and are automated at the start to get you through to the right team.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"