cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retention offer expired - how to renew and accept?

davidmcn
Joining in

I had pre-contract details of a broadband offer sent to me a couple of weeks ago, which I now want to go ahead with. The email version doesn't have an expiry date on it, but the SMS link says it expired after 7 days. What's the simplest way of confirming the offer is still available and going ahead with it?

5 REPLIES 5

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @davidmcn,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues processing your email offer!

Unfortunately, we're unable to process any package changes from this platform, but the best way to have this issue resolved is to give our team a call directly on 150/ 03454541111 or message us on WhatsApp on 07305327112.

If the offer has expired, our team will be able to find a new offer close to or better than the offer you wanted. 

Let us know if you need any further help or assistance, we're here to help.

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I had a webchat on Sunday and was promised a call back within 48 hours in order to reissue the offered package, which hasn't happened. I currently have a non-responsive webchat window open - what's the best way of escalating this to someone who can actually action it?

Thanks for coming back to us davidmcn, have you heard back from the team yet on your online chat? 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Yes, eventually I got the answer that because it had taken so long to be dealt with, it was now impossible for me to be offered any retention deal. But because I'm a recent customer, I also don't qualify for any new customer offers. So I guess I'd better go to one of your competitors instead?

Hi davidmcn,

If the account is still active and you are not in a minimum contract term, the team should be able to review the best deals available for you.

If the account has been disconnected in full however, they would no longer be able to apply this. 

We apologise for any disappointment caused. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide