Menu
DoubleBass1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Retention from mobile number but no confirmation yet

Hi. Please bear with me! I decided to close my TV, Broadband and phone account as the price had gone up. My boyfriend decided to start a new account with the oomph package to include his mobile at £89pm.

He got a call the next day from a mobile number offering to cancel his order and upgrade my current package to the oomph for £79pm. He accepted this and confirmed my DOB. At no point did the caller ask to speak to me just asked my BF if I would be OK with him accepting on my behalf. 
Two days later, we haven't received any confirmation of the offer or that the new account will be cancelled and indeed we are still getting emails about the new direct debit etc.

Tried to call but lines are too busy at the moment so hoping someone from Virgin can check my account and reassure us that everything will be sorted and we will get a confirmation soon and the new order has been cancelled.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Retention from mobile number but no confirmation yet

Hi DoubleBass1,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry for any confusion regarding your package and pricing.

It's not something we're able to help with from here, if you could please try us again on 150/ 0345 454 1111 so we can double check things?

You can also reach us via text on +44753 305 1809.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos